Sunday, February 22, 2009

Troutville, VA

No joke; watching infomercials and surfing the 'net on my laptop thanks to insomnia. Seriously though, after driving nine hours on four hours of sleep, you'd a thunk I'd be facedown right now. But no, sweet, no sleep and I've got one last party hard night in New York.

On another train of thought entirely, I was given one real good piece of advice this past week (from a toothless redneck wearing a confederate flag hat who just so happened to be one of the nicest, and wisest individuals I have met in a long time) and that was to find yourself a best friend and stick with them for the rest of your life.

Simple. But true.

EDIT (on 4/2/09): That redneck's advice was a load of bullshit. Some friends are never really even friends to begin with, so how is one to know who to stick with? Guess we'll never know...

No comments: