Saturday, March 21, 2009

Want It, Need It (Pt. 1)

List of current neccessities:

1. This Vintage Coca-Cola Wooden Crate; perfect for my candle collection!
2. Octopussy.. HA! This is a want for no valid reason, whatsoever.
3. This pretty little Fawn In The Forest Necklace reminds me of childhood friendships; a little lame-o, but it's still adorable and easy to pair with a cute summer dress!
4. Vintage Stoneware Peacock Teapot for my new apartment and my old tea fetish.
5. Love men with beards; here's a Beard Full of Love!

All of the above; Etsy products from various sellers. Strange? I think not. That website has become my obsession (circa that 80's tune). I shop it at least once daily and I think all ya'll should too!

Want 'em, need 'em, gotta have 'em! So, uh, who's buying these desires for me? Birthday coming up in three weeks. HINT! HINT!

No comments: