Monday, January 19, 2009

Southern Ideals

Got a big vacation coming up; Feb. 14th thru the 22nd I will be roadtrippin' through the south! I've got a friend living in Whitwell, Tennessee aka. Bumblefuck City, Tennessee. Rather than pay $400 for 10 hours of traveling via airports, we have decided to rent a car and experience the 17 hour drive. After a day or two in Bumblefuck, we shall be making our way down to Memphis, the home of the Delta Blues!

I'm totally stoked for the adventure, it's the sort of thing I live for; traveling, seeing the world and having nothing at all to do, no deadlines, no projects, nothing! This is why I need a super-cush job, making lots of dough; so I can travel, travel, travel!

So long work, so long Boston, so long normal life.. I'm headed to the dirrrrty south for a week of BBQ and homegrown beers!

No comments: